Brad Vann is engaged by Ngamuru Advisory to work with it on complex projects for government clients. Brad is a strategic adviser with a background as a leading legal practitioner in, and contributor to, infrastructure in Australia and overseas.
With over 30 years' experience as a partner (including significant leadership roles) at top tier law firm, Clayton Utz, Brad offers:
- extensive business and people management experience within a large organisation
- confidence in working with boards on complex issues and developing over the horizon strategies
- an ability to lead privatisation projects involving multiple stakeholders, contractual complexity, financing and government relations
- strength in crisis management
- skill in conceptualising and negotiating framework business relationships and commercial undertakings across a variety of countries in Asia.
Brad's infrastructure projects over the years include most major PPP roads in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria, major PPP hospital and prisons in South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia, and technological projects in New South Wales and Victoria (rolling stock, a desalination plant, power stations, public transport ticketing, a high level security biological research facility and traffic camera and enforcement processing facilities).
Clients can benefit from Brad's history of commercial success to deliver the required outcomes for their projects or initiatives.
Get in touch